Digital Marketing Executive
Powered by Retail Success 1HUTCH has gone from strength to strength and established itself as one of the UK's fastest growing eCommerce agencies. It’s an exciting time for 1HUTCH, and as we continue to grow, we're looking to hire an eCommerce Marketing Executive to deliver help deliver our own online marketing strategies and grow the agency’s online presence. As a company 1HUTCH celebrates diversity and inclusion. Our culture revolves around our people and we are committed to the continuous development of our team members. We achieve this through offering support with official qualifications, in house training, bespoke personal development, learning plans and much more. Currently we all work remotely and although we're not yet sure what the new normal will look like, we expect to be partially office based in the future. Full-time · UK (Remote / Flexi)
1HUTCH are a Shopify Expert and Partner Agency that covers all international brands. Our team specialises in design and build of e-commerce websites. We focus on making commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products.
About the role
As our new eCommerce Marketing Executive you will be working directly with our clients in eCommerce, as well as delivering 1HUTCH’s own B2B marketing strategy. You’ll be part of our client facing team and you will be working closely with the Head of 1HUTCH, our Account Managers and Studio.
As eCommerce Marketing Executive you will:
- Assist with implementing the eCommerce PPC strategy for 1HUTCH and our client base: from day to day optimisation to discussing campaign performance with clients
- Optimising client’s sites to grow organic traffic and improve conversion rates using a number of SEM tools and techniques
- Provide reports, analysis and updates to clients
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC and SEM developments and trends, advocating and implementing best practice across our clients and own online presence
- Be responsible for the content marketing for 1HUTCH - creating and distributing engaging blog posts, landing pages and marketing campaigns
- Support the 1HUTCH B2B sales process creating proposals and assets for potential new clients
As our new eCommerce Marketing Executive team member you will posses:
- Experience managing PPC
- Great content writing and SEO skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with web developers, designers and clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Great task management skills
- Desirable skills and experience for our new eCommerce Marketing
- Experience or knowledge in IT
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in content writing on a variety of subjects
- Reporting and data analysis
- Passion for web technologies and eCommerce
- Attention to detail and technically minded
- Ability to build positive rapport and relationships with other team members and clients
- Self organisation and personal admin skill
- Salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays + 1 additional day per year served.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two.
- We’re a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event. COVID Permitting
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Casual Dress Code: Kick back and just be you. Trainers, Jeans, T's or dressed as a Minion if that's your thing :)
- Company Pension Scheme: Provided by NEST, with company contributions
- Sick Pay: We got you covered
- Referral Scheme and Commissions: Based on Company Sales generated. We continue to do well and so do you
** A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we're currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it's safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.