Account Manager / Sales
We’re looking for an Account Manager with exceptional client service experience to join our Accounts Team and grow our portfolio of clients. Full-time · UK (Remote / Flexi)
1HUTCH are a Shopify Expert and Partner Agency that covers all international brands. Our team specialises in design and build of e-commerce websites. We focus on making commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products.
About the role
The Account Manager position is crucial within our agency, owning the lifecycle of the client relationship from the first point of contact. They are responsible for building meaningful relationships throughout the client’s organisation and unlocking commercial value for 1HUTCH. The role is based in Birmingham, but we are a digital-first company, so if you're outside this region please do still apply.
You will be responsible for
- Attracting new, high profile clients.
- The happiness of your client portfolio and their NPS score.
- Increasing and retaining the value of your portfolio by winning new business and working with your client base to unlock revenue potential.
- Building strong connections with our clients’ eComm teams and any partners working with them.
- Owning critical client touchpoints: the pre-sales process, discoveries, and quarterly business reviews.
- Collaborating with your peers within the agency (Product, Design, Marketing, Development, Finance)
What we are looking for
- 2+ years’ experience working in a client-facing role at a digital agency.
- You will be highly commercial and come with a proven track record of building and growing a portfolio of clients.
- You will complement your commercial and data-driven skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence and persuasion.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be totally comfortable engaging with the Managing Director.
- You will have a passion for the verticals we want to attract - fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food & beverage, and innovative FMCG.
- You will have a keen interest in design, technology and e-commerce
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will be comfortable with change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be an intelligent, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience working with the Shopify platform.
- Ecommerce agency experience.
- A technical understanding of ecommerce systems
- Salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays + 1 additional day per year served.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two.
- We’re a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event. COVID Permitting
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Casual Dress Code: Kick back and just be you. Trainers, Jeans, T's or dressed as a Minion if that's your thing :)
- Company Pension Scheme: Provided by NEST, with company contributions
- Sick Pay: We got you covered
- Referral Scheme and Commissions: Based on Company Sales generated. We continue to do well and so do you
** A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we're currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it's safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.